Monday, April 16, 2012

spring strip-down: menswear edition

A friend of mine was telling me recently that he felt like a much sharper dresser in fall and winter than he did in spring and summer. I told him that I thought that was true for most guys: I love a man in layers, and the warmer it gets, the more difficult it is to layer. Truthfully, I don't even really like it when guys wear short sleeved shirts. I realize this is crazy, and also that there have to be some nice short sleeve options out there. One solution I've found is cuffing the sleeves. It changes the proportion of the sleeves, so no one has to look like Dwight Schrute as the weather warms. Top off navy chinos with a grey belt and canvas desert boots for a versatile spring look. 
plaid shirt, chinos, jacketbeltdesert boots, scarf
Outfit total: $149.76

No comments:

Post a Comment