Tuesday, April 17, 2012

j.crew copycat

photo via J. Crew
I needed to do this post before it gets too hot to style sweaters. I've seen this photo repinned over and over on Pinterest, which is why I'm copying it now, and not from the 2011 J. Crew Christmas catalog from which it came. Meaning, you can't exactly buy these pieces at J.Crew right now, so copying is all you have. (Sorry guys, I'll try to be more on top of my copy-catting in the future). The crew neck sweater and collared shirt combo might not be your thing, but suddenly when it's all in the same color family, it gets cool. And bright and funky! Well, as funky as sweaters, jeans and brogues can be, I guess. The best part is, the whole knockoff look costs about as much as the necklace alone off J.Crew's site. It is a really cool necklace though... 
sweater, collared shirt, jeans, brogues, necklace, earrings
Outfit total: $144.28

1 comment:

  1. I love this jcrew copycat! I hope you do more versions of this! You have such a great eye and it's so great to find the "dress for less" version of pretty things!

    ReplyDelete