Thursday, April 12, 2012

skivvies

This is a fairly unglamorous post to begin with, and then I went and gave the models alien skin. But, as the weather gets warmer, these little shorties will be your best friend. I love wearing skirts and dresses in the summer, but I hate the feeling of my thighs touching each other (and I do maintain that my thighs would still touch if I did that workout that's all over Pinterest, so please don't send it to me :) My solution is the same as the one we used to hide our undies on the playground: shorts under skirts! 

A few of these are legit "tap pants": the loose-fitting woman's undergarment of a style similar to shorts formerly worn for tap dancing. The black ones in particular look like the skivvies of a flapper, which, obviously, is great. Tap pants are my undershort of choice because they feel the most like you are just wearing a little slip under your dress, but with that merciful extra panel. Little sleep shorts and lacy biker shorts are other good solutions, just depending on your preference, and length of your skirt. Here are a few of my favorites.


grey, grey with lace trim, stripes
nude, flowers, black with lace

No comments:

Post a Comment