Thursday, April 12, 2012

shirt discovery!


This smug and/or wistful lady is modeling one of Mossimo's flutter sleeve tops you can find in a variety of cute prints at Target. I have the black and white striped one, and I already had big plans for it as a normal flutter-sleever. Then today when I put it on, one of the sleeves was flipped up over my shoulder, and I liked it, so I flipped up the other. It was almost Edwardian. I tucked it into a high waisted skirt and belted it to hold those sleeves in place at my waist, and voilà! A whole new shirt:

this is why I can't have one of those personal style blogs with pictures of me every day.
I'm either too squirmy (1) or too stiff (r)
photos of Downton Abbey from Green House of Fashion
See what I mean about Edwardian, a little? Obviously not the short floral skirt, but we're talking about the shirt. Fine, maybe I'll just do a full on Downton Abbey-inspired post. Like everyone who has ever had a style blog. (But seriously, I probably will). 


2 comments:

  1. You are not squirmy or stiff--you are adorable! And what a great idea! I love it, and want to try it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gurl! Imma sell these like hot cakes now!

    ReplyDelete