Tuesday, April 10, 2012

mismatched bridesmaids part two

For blogger's block, I wanted to have a styling challenge I could always come back to. I've decided to revisit my coordinated bridesmaid guidelines (it probably won't be the last time :) First blue chiffon, now sunset colored laces. The textures are varied-- a different lace for each lady-- but they are grounded in similar colors and accessories. I've kept the bracelets and earrings simple to avoid competing with the lace details each of these dresses has. Finally, I had to take advantage of all these  kicky coral and beige shoes on the market, though simpler gold shoes would also finish the look nicely. 
bangles, earrings
dresses (left to right): tank dress, cap sleeve dress, short sleeved dress,
long sleeved dress, short sleeved sweetheart dress
shoes (left to right): wedge sandal, heeled sandal, platform t-strap, slingback, wedges

No comments:

Post a Comment