Sunday, April 22, 2012

lace and stones

I like the juxtaposition of textures when putting a look together. The soft chiffon and lace with a leather crocheted belt and lots of stone jewelry create a balance and keep this from looking like a wedding dress. Light colors are paired with bold accessory colors. And speaking of color, this marks my last post where I accessorize with coral and turquoise jewelry. They are my favorite colors, and apparently I use them as accent colors a LOT. I can't promise how long the strike will last, but I'm going to try to explore new jewelry colors! (See how I put those yellow and pink bangles in there? Working on it ;) 

lace tshirt, chiffon skirt, leather crochet belt, necklace, sandals, turquoise bangles, coral bangles, multicolor bangles
Outfit total: $139.99

No comments:

Post a Comment