Friday, April 13, 2012

mismatched bridesmaids part three

I threw my bridesmaid guidelines out the window and went instead and dressed these bridesmaids like a girl band. I think it's because a couple of these dresses remind me of the early days of The Supremes. The idea, essentially, is just variations on a theme. Sequined bodices and flowy skirts, metallics and beiges. The main thing I tried to do was keep a similar amount of sequins on each dress, regardless of color. I tried to keep the shoes neutral, but coordinated with each respective dress. With this much glitz going on, I didn't pick any jewelry, but a unified pair of earrings might tie this whole group together, if forgoing jewelry for chest glitz doesn't do it for you.
Dresses (l to r): one shoulder, tiered ruffles, midi length, taupe skirt, green bodice
Pumps (1 to r): gold, platform, ankle strap, platinum, blush






No comments:

Post a Comment